You can jump to particular topics by going to the headings below:
Information We Collect
How We Use Information
How We Share Information
How We Protect and Retain Information
Transmission Of Information To Other Countries
Information We Collect
We collect information about you in a variety of ways depending on how you interact with us and our website, including:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, such as when you contact us by phone, email, or otherwise.
- From other sources, including, for example, our affiliates, business partners, service providers, and other third parties, or from publicly available sources. For example, if you submit a job application, or become an employee, we may conduct a background check.
The following provides examples of the type of information that we collect in a variety of contexts and how we use that information.
|Context||Types of Information||Primary Purpose for Collection
and Use of Information
|Cookies and Third-Party Tracking||We may place tracking technology on our website that collects analytics, records how you interact with our website, or allows us to participate in behavior-based advertising. This means that a third party uses technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website so that they can report analytics to us or provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interests. That third party might also collect information over time and across different websites in order to serve advertisements on our website or other websites. If you choose not to allow third party tracking, you may receive less personalized advertisements. See our Cookie Preference Center for more information.||We use this information to better understand our users and services.|
|Customer Information||We collect the name and contact information of our customers and their employees with whom we may interact. We will also collect any communications that our customers and their employees choose to send to us. In many situations, the collection of this information may be necessary in order for us to provide you with services or assistance.||We use this information to contact our clients and communicate with them concerning normal business administration such as projects, services, and billing.|
|Email Interconnectivity||If you receive email from us, we use certain tools to capture data related to when you open our message, click on any links or banners it contains and make purchases. If you choose not to allow us to use email tracking technologies, you may receive less personalized emails from us.||We use this information to better understand how you interact with our communications to you.|
|Feedback/Support||If you provide us feedback or contact us for support, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content that you send to us, in order to reply. In many situations, this information may be necessary in order for us to provide you with services or assistance.||We use this information to receive, and act upon, your feedback or issues.|
|Job Applicants||If you apply for a job posting, or become an employee, we collect information necessary to process your application or to retain you as an employee. This may include, among other things, your government ID. Providing this information is required for employment.||We use information about job applicants to ensure we have efficient staffing and workforce operations. In some contexts, we are also required by law to collect information about applicants.|
|Mobile Devices||We collect information from your mobile device such as unique identifying information broadcast from your device when visiting our website. If you choose to reject these tracking technologies, our website may not function correctly on your mobile device.||We use this information to identify unique visitors and understand how users interact with us on their mobile devices.|
|Order Placement||We collect your name, billing address, email address, phone number, and credit card number or financial account number when you place an order. In many situations, this information may be necessary in order for us to provide you with services or assistance.||We use your information to perform our contract to provide you with products or services.|
|Website interactions||We use technology to monitor how you interact with our website. This may include which links you click on, or information that you type into our online forms. This may also include information about your device or browser. If you choose not to allow this type of tracking, our website may not function correctly.||We use this information to understand how you interact with our website to better improve it, and to understand your preferences and interests in order to select offerings that you might find most useful. We also use this information to detect and prevent fraud.|
|Web logs||We collect information, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when the internet is used), domain name, click-activity, referring website, and/or a date/time stamp for visitors. The collection of this information is necessary for the functionality of our website.||We use this information to monitor our networks and the visitors to our websites. Among other things, it helps us understand which of our services is the most popular.|
How We Use Information.
In addition to the purposes and uses described above, we use information in the following ways:
- To improve our services and product offerings.
- To conduct analytics.
- To review and act upon job applications.
- To communicate with you, such as to respond to and/or follow-up on your requests, inquiries, issues, or feedback.
- To send marketing and promotional materials including information relating to our products, services, sales, or promotions, or those of our business partners.
- To detect and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, including violation of our policies and terms and conditions, security incidents, and harm to the rights, property, or safety of our company and our users, employees, or others.
- To debug, identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality of our website and services.
- To comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, to establish or exercise our rights, and to defend against a legal claim.
- For internal administrative purposes, as well as to manage our relationships.
- For such other purposes as you may consent (from time to time).
Although the sections above describe our primary purpose in collecting your information, in many situations we have more than one purpose.
To the extent we maintain and use personal information in a deidentified form, we will not attempt to reidentify the information, except for the purpose of determining whether our deidentification processes satisfy our legal obligations.
How We Share Information.
- Affiliates and Acquisitions. We may share information with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control). If another company acquires, or plans to acquire, our company, business, or our assets, we will also share information with that company, including at the negotiation stage.
- Other Disclosures without Your Consent. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also share your information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies, or to comply with your request for the provision of services by a third-party intermediary.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers. Among other things service providers may help us to administer our website, conduct surveys, provide technical support, process payments, and assist in the fulfillment of orders.
- Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may disclose your information to other third parties when we have your consent or direction to do so.
Some jurisdictions give you a right to make the following choices regarding your personal information:
- Access To Your Personal Information. You may request access to your personal information or confirmation that we have information about you. In certain limited circumstances, you may also request to receive access to your data in a portable, machine-readable format.
- Changes To Your Personal Information. We rely on you to update and correct your personal information. You may ask us to correct information that is inaccurate or incomplete by contacting us at the address below. Note that we may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law.
- Deletion Of Your Personal Information. You may request that we delete your personal information. If required by law, we will grant a request to delete information, but you should note that in many situations we must keep your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for another business purposes.
- Opt-out of Targeted Advertising. You may opt-out of online tracking based targeted advertising (e.g., cookies) by clicking the Cookie Settings link on our website. Please note that if you change browsers or computers, or if you clear your browser’s cache, you may need to click the link again to apply your preference. We also recognize Global Privacy Control (GPC) signals enabled by customers on their web browser or web browser extension as valid opt-out requests where required by applicable law. Please note that your opt-out preference signal will be applied only to your current browser and device. For more information about GPC, please visit Global Privacy Control. You may opt-out of other forms of targeted advertising by contacting us as indicated in the “Contact Information” section below.
- Objection to Certain Processing. You may object to our use or disclosure of your personal information by contacting us at the address described below.
- Online Tracking. We do not currently recognize the “Do Not Track” signal.
- Promotional Emails. You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials to you, as well as targeted offers from third parties. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in emails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you service related communications.
- Promotional Mailings. If at any time you do not want to receive offers and/or circulars from us you can remove yourself from our mailing lists by emailing us (our contact information is below) with “NO SNAIL MAIL” in the subject line along with your name, address, and zip code. Please note that our mailings are prepared in advance of their being sent. Although we will remove your name from our mailing list after receiving your request, you may still receive mailings from us that had been initiated prior to your name being removed.
- Promotional Text Messages. If you receive a text message from us that contains promotional information you can opt-out of receiving future text messages by replying “STOP.”
- Proof and Revocation Of Consent. Where we process your personal information based upon consent, you may (1) request proof that we obtained your consent before processing your personal information, and (2) revoke consent. Please note, if you revoke your consent for the processing of personal information then we may no longer be able to provide you services.
- California Shine the Light. If you are a California resident and would like more information concerning the categories of personal information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for those parties to use for direct marketing, please submit a written request to us using the information in the Contact Information section below.
Please note, not all of the rights described above are absolute, and they do not apply in all circumstances. In some cases, we may limit or deny your request because the law permits or requires us to do so, or if we are unable to adequately verify your identity. We will not discriminate against individuals who exercise their privacy rights under applicable law.
You may exercise the rights described above through by contacting us as indicated in the “Contact Information” section below. If you disagree with our denial of a request, you may appeal our decision by contacting us with the subject line “Appeal.”
Note that, as required by law, we will require you to prove your identity. We may verify your identity by phone call or email. Depending on your request, we will ask for information such as your name, email address, or the date of your most recent correspondence with us. Depending on your request, we may also ask you to provide a signed declaration confirming your identity. Following a request, we will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you in our files.
In some circumstances, you may designate an authorized agent to submit requests to exercise certain privacy rights on your behalf. If you are an authorized agent submitting a request on behalf of an individual, you must provide a written and signed form indicating that you are able to act on another person’s behalf.
How We Protect and Retain Information
No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
Transmission Of Information To Other Countries
As a multi-national company, we transmit information between and among our affiliates and to our service providers. As a result, your information may be processed in a foreign country where privacy laws may be less stringent than the laws in your country. Nonetheless, where possible we take steps to treat personal information using the same privacy principles that apply pursuant to the law of the country in which we first received your information. By submitting your personal information to us you agree to the transfer, storage, and processing of your information in a country other than your country of residence including, but not necessarily limited to, the United States, Paraguay, Uruguay, Colombia and Australia.
For your convenience, we may provide links to websites and other third-party content or services that we do not own or operate. The websites and third-party content to which we link may have separate privacy notices or policies. Please note, we have no control over the privacy practices websites, or services that we do not own. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party website or application for details about such third party’s privacy practices.
Online messaging: via https://qubika.com/#contact-anchor
Regular mailing address: Qubika LLC, 1141 Shady Lane, Suite 305, Austin, TX 78721
+1 (512) 949-8991
If you are in Colombia, you may submit complaints about our processing of your personal information to the Superintendencia de Industria y Comercio.
Effective Date: October 3, 2023
Last Update: October 3, 2023